Once by Morris Gleitzman is the story of a young Jewish boy who is determined to escape the orphanage he lives in to save his Jewish parents from the Nazis in the occupied Poland of the Second World War. Everybody deserves to have something good in their life. At least Once.
- Emotional story about the holocaust from a child's point of view.
- Recommended for mature and robust readers.
- Themes:tolerance, racism, human rights, courage, friendship, sacrifice, survival. Due sensitivity towards the subject needed.
- 160 pages
- Requires sustained reading between sessions.
- Best read as a class novel. Key extracts can be selected for guided reading.
If your school would prefer to be invoiced for this purchase, please select 'invoice' at checkout.
Free delivery on orders over £100 to UK and free delivery on orders over £200 to Republic of Ireland. For carriage to all other destinations, please email us for a quotation firstname.lastname@example.org