In the maze-like dungeons of Castle Grotteskew, the frightfully insane Professor Erasmus conducts his bizarre experiments on living things. His very first creation has long been forgotten - a small, almost-human creature, known only as Stitch Head. Poor Stitch Head has spent years vying for attention amongst a menagerie of freakish monsters. When a travelling circus ringmaster, Fulbert Freakfinder, promises to make him a star, Stitch Head wonders whether there is another life for him. But first he has to catch the professor's latest creation - a monstrous three-armed creature that's just smashed its way to freedom...
- Free discussion guide on this website
- Gothic story for robust readers
- Black and white illustrations
- Other titles in this series: ‘The Pirate’s Eye’, ‘The Spider’s Lair’, ‘the Ghost of Grotteskew’ to encourage reading on.
- May appeal to 'reluctant readers'
- 192 pages
- Requires sustained reading between sessions
- accessible text and appealing subject matter
If your school would prefer to be invoiced for this purchase, please select 'invoice' at checkout.
Free delivery on orders over £100 to UK and free delivery on orders over £200 to Republic of Ireland. For carriage to all other destinations, please email us for a quotation firstname.lastname@example.org