Oh my ears and whiskers, how late its getting! Would you be surprised to see a white rabbit take a watch out of his waistcoat pocket? It certainly seems a remarkable sight to Alice and, full of curiosity, she follows him down a rabbit-hole into a very strange world. She meets a disappearing cat, plays croquet with a bad-tempered Queen, joins a mad Hatter's tea party and becomes entangled in the case of some missing tarts. In Wonderland nothing but out-of-the-way things happen...
- Classic fiction
- episodic chapters
- challenging text, nineteenth century diction and less familiar vocabulary
- a good choice for high attaining readers
- will require sustained reading between sessions
- focus on key chapters and passages for in-depth reading.
- can also use as a whole class novel
- 368 pages
If your school would prefer to be invoiced for this purchase, please select 'invoice' at checkout.
Free delivery on orders over £100 to UK and free delivery on orders over £200 to Republic of Ireland. For carriage to all other destinations, please email us for a quotation email@example.com