The purpose of this series is to show children the habitats around them. The books will guide a child through their personal exploration of different habitats. The reader will be encouraged to use key science skills to plan, observe, collect, record and and preserve their findings on their trail of nature.
- Looks at what can be found in parks, including trees, flowers, food cycles and water
- Cross curricular connections, geography, science and Forest Schools
- Skills covered, collecting, observing, preserving, recording
- Includes nature diary and projects
- Other titles available Pond, Seaside, Wood please contact us to order
- 32 pages
If your school would prefer to be invoiced for this purchase, please select 'invoice' at checkout.
Free delivery on orders over £100 to UK and free delivery on orders over £200 to Republic of Ireland. For carriage to all other destinations, please email us for a quotation firstname.lastname@example.org