Slog believes in life after death. He reckons that the scruffy bloke sitting outside the pork shop is his dad come back to visit him for one last time - just like he'd said he would, just before he died.
Slog’s mate Davie isn’t convinced. But how does this man know everything Slog’s dad would know? Because Slog says it really is his dad, that’s how.
- Part pose, part graphic novel
- Themes: coping with loss, bereavement, friendship,l ove, sacrifice, redemption
- Powerful and poignant but ultimately hopeful
- First person narration with flashbacks. Challenging visual language make this an interesting text for developing visual literacy.
- North-East dialect provides an opportunity to talk abot language variation and diversity.
- Full colour illustration throughout.
- 62 pages
If your school would prefer to be invoiced for this purchase, please select 'invoice' at checkout.
Free delivery on orders over £100 to UK and free delivery on orders over £200 to Republic of Ireland. For carriage to all other destinations, please email us for a quotation email@example.com